- Recipe serves:4
- Preparation time10 min
- Cooking time 15 min
- Large shrimp—(350 gm)
- Garlic powder—1 tsp
- Garlic—2 cloves
- Sweet paprika—3 tsp
- Butter—2 tbs
- Lemon juice—2 tbs juice from 1/2 lemon
- Olive oil for coating pan
How To Cook
- Clean the shrimp, if necessary, if not just rinse and drain.
- Mix 1 teaspoon garlic and 2 teaspoons pepper in a small bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- To cook on the barbecue either put shrimp on skewers or cook in grill pan perforated with a little oil. Shrimp are done when they curl and turn opaque. When done, remove from heat, mix with the butter sauce and serve.
- Butter sauce: Chop the garlic. Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add garlic, 1 teaspoon pepper and saute until the garlic is tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the lemon juice and whisk lightly to combine.