- Lean Beef Mince—500g
- Chopped Mushrooms—2 cups
- Chopped Tomatoes—425g
- Continental Stock Pot Beef—1
- water—½ Cup
- Shaved Parmesan Cheese—1/4 cup
How To Cook
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a skillet and brown the ground beef.
- Add Stock, mushrooms, tomatoes and water and mix well. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until cooked chopped, stirring occasionally.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- Place pasta on plates and put beef sauce over. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Add a little water to the pan if the sauce becomes dry and continue cooking.