- Chicken Breasts—4 cut into long fingers,
- Eggs—2 (beaten)
- Garlic Powder—1 tsp
- Onion Powder—1 tsp
- Ground Mustard—1 tsp
- Seasoning salt—1 tsp
- Bread crumbs or cornflakes crumbs to coat,
- Oil for frying.
How To Cook:
- Season egg with garlic, onion, mustard and little salt. Whisk well and then dip the chicken fingers into it. Let the chicken marinate into the egg mixture for few hours in the
- refrigerator. At the time of preparation, mix the bread crumbs or cornflakes crumbs and some seasoning salt on a sheet or dish. Spread it and then roll each finger into this and keep aside.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a wok for deep frying on medium flame. Drop few fingers into the oil and fry on low-medium flame till crisp and golden brown. Similarly prepare all the chicken fingers.
- You can also choose to bake these chicken fingers. Preheat the oven at 400°F (205°C) oven for 5 minutes. Then arrange the chicken fingers on a cookie sheet and then bake them at the same temperature for around 7-8 minutes. Turn them over and again bake for 6-7 minutes until chicken is crisp and golden.
- Serve hot with chili sauce or coriander dip.