- Fish Fillet— 600gm
- potatoes— 3 medium
- Cherry Tomatoes— ½ punnet(halved)
- Margarine— 2 teaspoon
- 1 packet Continental Cook-in-Bag Lemon and Dill
How To Cook
- Preheat oven to 180 ˚ C. Peel and thinly slice the potatoes and place in a single layer in the bag, on a baking sheet. Place the fish on top of potatoes, cherry tomatoes halved add, margarine and sprinkle over the lemon and dill Recipe Base. Close bag with tie included. Pierce top of the bag 4 times with a skewer to vent.
- Bake in the center of the oven rack for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and the remainder in the bag during 5 minutes before opening.
- Tip: fish fillet recipes are generally well served with fresh salad.